All the latest news here..
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Armed with Wings Rearmed on STEAM GREENLIGHT

by Daniel Sun Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:48 pm

MY goodness.... at long last… Armed with Wings has arrived at the doorstep of Steam! I am very please. VERY PLEASE INDEED! It's taken a very long time to hit this milestone, to actually get a game on Greenlight. But now it has happened and I feel great! Let us hope it will not be long before it is greenlite and available on Steam!

What is Steam Greenlight? Steam Greenlight is a voting system in which Steam users vote on games which they would like to see released on the Steam Platform. Now that Armed with Wings is on Greenlight, it needs to be voted up to the top 100 list to have a chance of being released on Steam.

Now I need your help. If you're reading this then I assume you have some interest in my games or Armed with Wings. I encourage you to check out Rearmed on Greenlight, share the page, watch the trailer... vote the game up :p

Check out Armed with Wings Rearmed on Steam Greenlight!!!

Lets all work together and get Armed with Wings on Steam!!
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: Armed with Wings Rearmed on STEAM GREENLIGHT

by Omar Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:24 pm

Lol some of these faggots are already bad mouthing the game.
Hey man, when I get home i'll vote for it. But please don't release it too early (despite it releases in early 2015) maybe you should add a bit more of extra content besides what the 8 new levels?

Maybe have a speed-run feature? Can't really say as you're designing the game the way you want. Try something that could impress people and set their expectations higher. What i've studied in the Indie Game Market is that people are getting tired of platformers with a new bucket of paint. (Dustforce and shovel knight had something unique.) hope this game is recieved well.

This is your first step to greatness my friend. You're living your dream but more expansively. May the approval be a sign of our feedback and love for the franchise not be in vain.

by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:20 am

Keep up the good work :)
Black
Shouting Nova
Shouting Nova

by Black Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:47 am

I am extremely excited to see this game make it in steam because I see a lot of great games don't make it, however AWW is sure to make it.

I wouldn't hesitate a second to buy it once it comes out.
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:33 am

The game is not in the top 100, sitting at #84!
Return to News