All the latest news here..
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Livestreaming

by Daniel Sun Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:25 am

LIVE STREAM OVER
Here's what was done, 1920x1080 wallpaper illustration of Nebula!
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Livestreaming

by Alessa Mason Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:34 am

Nebula again?
I don't mind. Really, I don't mind.
I gues he will be the main character. am I wrong?
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
Guest
 

Re: Livestreaming

by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:07 am

He should be a playable character i think because he just looks awesome here.
My Opinion though
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Livestreaming

by Cosminel Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:20 am

ahh missed it
Image
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: Livestreaming

by 3lijahG Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Alessa Mason wrote:Nebula again?
I don't mind. Really, I don't mind.
I gues he will be the main character. am I wrong?


nebula is daniels baby... he's always fixing and fin tuning it...giving it the best additions he needs...

@guest: he will be a playable character in a future aww like game for consoles....
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
MadSkillz
Super Nova
Super Nova
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Re: Livestreaming

by MadSkillz Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:16 pm

Cosminel wrote:ahh missed it
Image
My DeviantArt

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
~Aristotle
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Re: Livestreaming

by Daniel Sun Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:32 pm

3lijahG wrote:
Alessa Mason wrote:Nebula again?
I don't mind. Really, I don't mind.
I gues he will be the main character. am I wrong?


nebula is daniels baby... he's always fixing and fin tuning it...giving it the best additions he needs...

@guest: he will be a playable character in a future aww like game for consoles....


well said. I want to do all the characters in this style. Then make a 2012 CALENDER with it.
User avatar
lvlsomething
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:54 pm
Location: Texas, United States

Re: Livestreaming

by lvlsomething Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:01 am

Daniel Sun wrote:
3lijahG wrote:
Alessa Mason wrote:Nebula again?
I don't mind. Really, I don't mind.
I gues he will be the main character. am I wrong?


nebula is daniels baby... he's always fixing and fin tuning it...giving it the best additions he needs...

@guest: he will be a playable character in a future aww like game for consoles....


well said. I want to do all the characters in this style. Then make a 2012 CALENDER with it.


I would purchase that in a heartbeat.
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Livestreaming

by QwertyFail Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:25 am

Daniel Sun wrote:
3lijahG wrote:
Alessa Mason wrote:Nebula again?
I don't mind. Really, I don't mind.
I gues he will be the main character. am I wrong?


nebula is daniels baby... he's always fixing and fin tuning it...giving it the best additions he needs...

@guest: he will be a playable character in a future aww like game for consoles....


well said. I want to do all the characters in this style. Then make a 2012 CALENDER with it.

I would totally pre-order that right now if I could...

Oh, and thanks for the critique on Ruins: The Requiem Dan!
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Livestreaming

by Alessa Mason Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:19 am

Daniel Sun wrote:
3lijahG wrote:
Alessa Mason wrote:Nebula again?
I don't mind. Really, I don't mind.
I gues he will be the main character. am I wrong?


nebula is daniels baby... he's always fixing and fin tuning it...giving it the best additions he needs...

@guest: he will be a playable character in a future aww like game for consoles....


well said. I want to do all the characters in this style. Then make a 2012 CALENDER with it.


quickly make it please.
Time really flys.
When you have finished it, it may be the end of 2012 or at the begining of 2013.
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:46 pm
Location: The forest

Re: Livestreaming

by VandheerLorde Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:27 am

he will be a playable character in a future aww like game for consoles....


Playable? hmm.. not so sure about that.. I got the impression he was just going to be the big-bad-villan.. and not really a playable character,

(but it would be AWESOME to have a few levels where you could play as him, maybe "challenge levels" where you played as nebula, would be AWESOME to be all OP and do crazy nebula-blackmist special moves just owning the little flies that all other living things are in nebulas eyes :D (and then AFTER you played AS him/it so you have to play VS him/it xD))
Guest
 

Re: Livestreaming

by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:17 pm

Whoah! how awesoem is that'? He got a Fourteen-pack ! no sixpack but a Fourteenpack..
Dan sure Trained him hard ! ;)
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Livestreaming

by Cosminel Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:35 pm

ohh my god..that looks soooo assome :P ..it would be great if you maked red moon 2 and you included thisXD
Image
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: Livestreaming

by Zuruki Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:41 pm

I will Color it like a Boss !
As you want me to or not Whahahaa xD
Its a fact you cant change ;)
XD
Lets think of a color...
User avatar
qwerty-space
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Re: Livestreaming

by qwerty-space Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:30 pm

Cosminel wrote:ahh missed it

don't worry you can still watch it, i watch it on the iPod app
Image
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: Livestreaming

by Zuruki Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:44 pm

Done it, tried to Add colors to it , but nothing but the standart came out of it.
Maybe Dan can Hit some cool Effects to it :D
Thats the version i liked the most !
Image
http://www.deviantart.com/download/266371978/for_dan_by_xuruki-d4el9xm.png
Last edited by Zuruki on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
qwerty-space
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Re: Livestreaming

by qwerty-space Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:54 pm

Zuruki wrote:what color does nebula even have'? oO

you mean what colour is he...i think hes purple
Image
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: Livestreaming

by Zuruki Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:59 pm

Purple you say.. hmmm
i tried a dark blue but it messed it more than it had any effect to it.
I hope Dan can add some more awesomeness to it XD
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: Livestreaming

by 3lijahG Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:23 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:LIVE STREAM OVER
Here's what was done, 1920x1080 wallpaper illustration of Nebula!
Image



@daniel sun: he's bleeding black mist...what is the reasoning behind this...even a tiny bit of information would be nice, since i know you can't just give EVERYTHING away just like that.....

my thoughts: unlike other blackmist beings perhaps when nebula is cut he retains his blackmist making it near impossible to kill him??? that can also be how he absorbs the blackmist of minor foes he's destroyed over time....making him more powerful, but since he has soo much black mist energy why does his appearance remain withered... perhaps you can draw a imaginary concept art based off my thoughts making him 'plump and full of life' if you know what i mean... basically the opposite of his look now...
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:46 pm
Location: The forest

Re: Livestreaming

by VandheerLorde Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:29 am

he's bleeding black mist...what is the reasoning behind this...even a tiny bit of information would be nice, since i know you can't just give EVERYTHING away just like that.....

my thoughts: unlike other blackmist beings perhaps when nebula is cut he retains his blackmist making it near impossible to kill him??? that can also be how he absorbs the blackmist of minor foes he's destroyed over time....making him more powerful, but since he has soo much black mist energy why does his appearance remain withered... perhaps you can draw a imaginary concept art based off my thoughts making him 'plump and full of life' if you know what i mean... basically the opposite of his look now...


This is NOT any facts, this is just how I a BIG fan of the Contrast/AWW universe see it:

I always imagines nebula as the origin of blackmist, the being who first corrupted the "white-mist" or just "mist" in the world. Dan has described nebula as "coming to this world" seen when he was working on his contrast during his live streams. Meaning that Nebula comes from a different world, now composing of "white-mist", but instead "blackmist".

Because of that he doesn't belong in this world, his essence (the blackmist) constantly leaks out of him, making him weaker and weaker over time.
However, because of that he leaks blackmist, it comes in contact with this "white-mist composed world" and slowly starts to corrupt it, because blackmist is violent in nature, thus transforming Whitemist into Blackmist.

But as because nebula slowly "bleeds" his dark essence, the only way for him to survive is to absorb other blackmist creatures. (kinda like how Network retained his power in Aww3)

I also imagine nebula to have a great control over blackmist and can manipulate it at will, being a "spell-caster" of near divine strength, however every time, and the more he uses his powers, will he leak black-mist essence even more, so Nebula don't wan't to use his near divine powers, because it has a risk of killing him in the process, that's why nebula prefers a more of a background role, instead of directly acting out his wishes, he manipulates other characters to indirectly do his wishes.

That's the way I imagine Nebula, and why he "bleeds" blackmist, and why someone so powerful as him hasn't entered the AWW universe yet, he is there, just indirectly, in the background, letting everyone else to his wishes instead of directly whooping everyones ass.

But as i just, this is just fandom work, nothing here is really confirmed by Dan, and I can only hope to get the full story of how everything is in the end.


*edit* BTW the Nebula picture is AWESOME BEOND AWESOMENESS! *edit*
User avatar
MadSkillz
Super Nova
Super Nova
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Re: Livestreaming

by MadSkillz Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Like 3lijah said does, he reform his blackmist after he's been cut?
That would make him like, the most hardest being to kill. Or maybe he hasn't properly formed yet?
Image
My DeviantArt

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
~Aristotle
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: Livestreaming

by 3lijahG Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:45 pm

VandheerLorde wrote:
he's bleeding black mist...what is the reasoning behind this...even a tiny bit of information would be nice, since i know you can't just give EVERYTHING away just like that.....

my thoughts: unlike other blackmist beings perhaps when nebula is cut he retains his blackmist making it near impossible to kill him??? that can also be how he absorbs the blackmist of minor foes he's destroyed over time....making him more powerful, but since he has soo much black mist energy why does his appearance remain withered... perhaps you can draw a imaginary concept art based off my thoughts making him 'plump and full of life' if you know what i mean... basically the opposite of his look now...


This is NOT any facts, this is just how I a BIG fan of the Contrast/AWW universe see it:

I always imagines nebula as the origin of blackmist, the being who first corrupted the "white-mist" or just "mist" in the world. Dan has described nebula as "coming to this world" seen when he was working on his contrast during his live streams. Meaning that Nebula comes from a different world, now composing of "white-mist", but instead "blackmist".

Because of that he doesn't belong in this world, his essence (the blackmist) constantly leaks out of him, making him weaker and weaker over time.
However, because of that he leaks blackmist, it comes in contact with this "white-mist composed world" and slowly starts to corrupt it, because blackmist is violent in nature, thus transforming Whitemist into Blackmist.

But as because nebula slowly "bleeds" his dark essence, the only way for him to survive is to absorb other blackmist creatures. (kinda like how Network retained his power in Aww3)

I also imagine nebula to have a great control over blackmist and can manipulate it at will, being a "spell-caster" of near divine strength, however every time, and the more he uses his powers, will he leak black-mist essence even more, so Nebula don't wan't to use his near divine powers, because it has a risk of killing him in the process, that's why nebula prefers a more of a background role, instead of directly acting out his wishes, he manipulates other characters to indirectly do his wishes.

That's the way I imagine Nebula, and why he "bleeds" blackmist, and why someone so powerful as him hasn't entered the AWW universe yet, he is there, just indirectly, in the background, letting everyone else to his wishes instead of directly whooping everyones ass.

But as i just, this is just fandom work, nothing here is really confirmed by Dan, and I can only hope to get the full story of how everything is in the end.


*edit* BTW the Nebula picture is AWESOME BEOND AWESOMENESS! *edit*

sounds like you hit the hammer on the nail... he must come from the great abyss of darkness.... where he is unstoppable, what then is his motive for traveling into the world of white mist leaving his inpenatrable dwelling behind?
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
MadSkillz
Super Nova
Super Nova
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Re: Livestreaming

by MadSkillz Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:58 pm

3lijahG wrote:
VandheerLorde wrote:
he's bleeding black mist...what is the reasoning behind this...even a tiny bit of information would be nice, since i know you can't just give EVERYTHING away just like that.....

my thoughts: unlike other blackmist beings perhaps when nebula is cut he retains his blackmist making it near impossible to kill him??? that can also be how he absorbs the blackmist of minor foes he's destroyed over time....making him more powerful, but since he has soo much black mist energy why does his appearance remain withered... perhaps you can draw a imaginary concept art based off my thoughts making him 'plump and full of life' if you know what i mean... basically the opposite of his look now...


This is NOT any facts, this is just how I a BIG fan of the Contrast/AWW universe see it:

I always imagines nebula as the origin of blackmist, the being who first corrupted the "white-mist" or just "mist" in the world. Dan has described nebula as "coming to this world" seen when he was working on his contrast during his live streams. Meaning that Nebula comes from a different world, now composing of "white-mist", but instead "blackmist".

Because of that he doesn't belong in this world, his essence (the blackmist) constantly leaks out of him, making him weaker and weaker over time.
However, because of that he leaks blackmist, it comes in contact with this "white-mist composed world" and slowly starts to corrupt it, because blackmist is violent in nature, thus transforming Whitemist into Blackmist.

But as because nebula slowly "bleeds" his dark essence, the only way for him to survive is to absorb other blackmist creatures. (kinda like how Network retained his power in Aww3)

I also imagine nebula to have a great control over blackmist and can manipulate it at will, being a "spell-caster" of near divine strength, however every time, and the more he uses his powers, will he leak black-mist essence even more, so Nebula don't wan't to use his near divine powers, because it has a risk of killing him in the process, that's why nebula prefers a more of a background role, instead of directly acting out his wishes, he manipulates other characters to indirectly do his wishes.

That's the way I imagine Nebula, and why he "bleeds" blackmist, and why someone so powerful as him hasn't entered the AWW universe yet, he is there, just indirectly, in the background, letting everyone else to his wishes instead of directly whooping everyones ass.

But as i just, this is just fandom work, nothing here is really confirmed by Dan, and I can only hope to get the full story of how everything is in the end.


*edit* BTW the Nebula picture is AWESOME BEOND AWESOMENESS! *edit*


I agree with everything thats just been said here. Why? It sounds better and more logical than my earlier idea.
Image
My DeviantArt

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
~Aristotle
Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest